The Works Upgrade Package
Save over $100 when you bundle optional tune features! Switch fuel maps at the touch of a button with Multi-Tune Control, (MTC). Build boost at a stop without putting load on the engine with User-Adjustable Launch Control, and use Rolling Anti-Lag to maintain and build boost while driving at a fixed speed.
This is a virtual product and will up uploaded to your user account.
- Includes MTC, User Adjustable Launch Control, and Rolling Anti-Lag
- Manual Transmission Required/550cc or Larger Injectors Required for E85 use
- No Lift Shift & Brake Boost Available on Request
- For use with existing or new Motoza tunes for 1.8T & 2.7T (see additional information)
- Launch Control, No Lift Shift and Rolling Anti-Lag Sold for Competition Use ONLY vehicles. Competition use only vehicles are not registered and do not have a VIN.
This is a virtual product that will be uploaded to your account. Box images are representational only.
Multi-Tune Control (MTC)
Allows up to four fuel maps on wideband ECUs, two on narrow band. Select any octane that’s available to you including race fuel, ECON to run the car at stock levels, E85 for inexpensive performance, or add Water/Methanol to the mix. You choose! 550cc or larger injectors are needed for E85 use. This package can be added to Stage 1 vehicles without E85.
User Adjustable Launch Control
Allows you to build boost while at a stop. You control the RPMs for launch. Loud, fire-breathing goodness.
Maintains boost at fixed speeds, cruise stalk operated. Why yes, you can still use cruise control normally. Both this and UALC should be used with care and only on a closed course.
This upgrade is only for use with Motoza Performance tuning and is not compatible with other tunes.
Compatible with 2.7 APB engine code and other engine codes prior to 2002. Not compatible with BEL or ME7.1.1 ECUs.
Rolling Anti-Lag is not compatible with some narrowband ECUs. Please contact us to confirm availability on TT AMU engines and for MY 2000 1.8T engines.