Motoza MTC © (Multi-Tune Control)
- Now you have the power to switch between multiple tunes with a simple click of a button. Motoza MTC© gives you flawless, easy control to update your tuning preferences on-the-go
- Choose up to four fuel types or boost profiles! Select from any octane (AKI or RON) 91 and higher, E85, ethanol blends, or water methanol. Econ (stock boost and timing) or dead map available.
- Simply launch MotozaPS on your laptop, select from available tunes, and you’re ready to go, no re-flash required
Choose any four fuel types based on what’s available to you.
- Economy (Stock levels)
- Race Gas
- E85 (Requires Stage 1+ or above and 550cc Injectors)
- Water Methanol can be added as a stand-alone map or in addition to any other fuel type
Requires new or existing Motoza Tune, cannot be added to other companies’ tunes.
- Includes 1 additional log review for Stage 1 and Stage 1+
- Includes 2 additional log reviews for K04 and Big Turbo
- Requires a Motoza tune – may be purchased with initial tune or added to an existing Motoza tune
- Stage 1+ or higher and 550cc or larger injectors required for E85
- Water Methanol or 100+ octanes available on all tuning stages
- Select ‘Custom’ if your preferred fuel combination is not in the dropdown or if you would like different boost levels
- If not purchased from this site, injectors must come from a reputable source.
MTC is a virtual product that will be uploaded to your account. Box images are representational only.
If outside North America, please contact us prior to placing your order.
|1.8T (See below for Audi TT)|
|Model Year 2000 (Some 2001 Passats will only accommodate 2 maps)||2|
|All other years||4|
|A6 C5 & Allroad 2000-2002||4|
|2003-2005 (BEL engine code)||Not Currently Available|
|Audi TT225 AMU|
|2001.5-2002||2 or 4 depending on ECU p/n|
|Audi TT225 BEA|
Motoza Performance products are intended for motorsports competition on closed courses where permissible. Purchase constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions. Products are not for sale or use in the state of California or other jurisdictions where sale or use is prohibited. Unless specifically noted, products are not intended for use on registered or emissions controlled vehicles. By checking out, you understand and agree that use on public roads in the United States is illegal. Motoza Performance, its parent companies and/or subsidiaries make no claim, representation, or warranty that products comply with, or are designed to comply with, any emission standard. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that it is their sole responsibility to inform themselves of applicable laws governing the use of automotive performance products for their application and circumstances. Additional digital signatures and verification may be required for some products and services.